SAFETY & CERTIFICATIONS
ROCKY MOUNTAIN SPICE COMPANY QUALITY ASSURANCE
Our professional quality assurance staff spends countless hours ensuring that only the highest quality products are brought into Rocky Mountain Spice Company. We visually inspect products arriving at our facility and we enforce a strict specification program to assure that quality remain the same, time after time, ensuring Good Manufacturing Practices (GMP).
We participate in a Third Party Audit that have consistently archived superior rating for the last 5 years. Lab testing and Certificate of Analysis are also available
- Certificate of Achievement for Food Safety & Sanitation Excellence
- Gluten Free Certified Products Available
- USDA Organic Certified
- Food Safety and Quality Assurance
- BRC Global Standard For Food Safety Certification (View Certificate PDF)
- Denver Certified Green Business
Our full time Quality Control staff helps us achieve and maintain the highest quality standards for production. Our inspected programs include:
- Third Party Audit program
- Allergen Program
- FDA compliance
- Recall Program
- Sample Retention
- Metal detector
- GMP > good manufacturing practices
- Kosher certified by VaadHakashrus of Denver, Scroll K
Rocky Mountain Spice Company is a member of The Association for Contract Packages & Manufacturers. As an active member we help to maintain strong ethical standards for the packaging industry that help protect the safety, health and welfare of our customers.
We are also a participating member of the Colorado Department of Agriculture’s Colorado Proud program. By providing locally processed food and agricultural products, we are helping Colorado’s economy.